For the first time there is now a hard top for a Cobra replica that is both stylish and practical.
The opening rear screen has been made possible by the development of a bespoke toughened glass rear screen which is convex in shape, is tinted and has a heater element.
Included in the JK Hard Top kit is a pair of side screens with alloy frames, headlining panels, all fixings, hinges, latches and seals. The top is secured via two "Over centre" catches on the sides of the windscreen frame and 6 discreet fixings on the rear deck. The top requires two people to fit and remove and takes less than 2 minutes to do.
The Le Mans hardtop is available for the Dax 427 (Tojeiro) and Pilgrim Sumo III.
- Main hard top moulding in gel coat.
- Tailgate in gel coat.
- Tailgate hinges.(Aluminium)
- Bears claw catches (Pair)
- Turn buttons (Three)
- Hood bows
- Over centre catches (Stainless steel)
- "E" marked heated toughened tinted glass rear screen.
- Screen bonding agent
- Side screens.
- Side screen frames.
- 4 stainless rear deck fixings.
- Chrome side screen hinges.
- All rubbers and seals.
- Gas rams and fittings for tailgate (£60)
- Gas rams for side screens (£60)